Tuesday, July 20, 2010

BECOMING A MISSIONARY Officially







Tonight I was officially set apart as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints to serve in the Mexico Cuernavaca Mission. As an Apostle for the Lord, how awesome is that! What an awesome experience it was. Many ward friends joined with my father...Neff Russell, my new Stake President...President Daniel Morris, my newly released Stake President ...President Keith Woodley, my Bishop, Evan Merrill, and former Bishop, Kirk Waggener, and Brother James Eagar. What an incredible experience it was for me. Each of these brethren and their families have had such an influence and impact on my life growing up. Thank you to you all. One more night...I can't wait to go forth and serve. I now join my brother Grant as we serve the Lord together in the mission field.