Monday, July 19, 2010

My Mission Information

Hey everyone,
Thank you all for being so amazing and for the influences you have had on my life. I am extremely excited to serve as a missionary for the next two years of my life. The gospel is so beautiful and I am so blessed to be able to share it. If you would like to write me in the MTC my address is:

Elder Sean Robert Russell
MTC Mailbox # 343
MEX-CUER 0921
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

For sending letters in the mission: To prevent possible fines, only postcards and letters that are single sheet, folded into three-panels, and taped at the top only (no envelopes) may be sent through the pouch. Packages cannot be sent through pouch mail. Here is the pouch information:

Elder Sean Robert Russell
Mexico Cuernavaca Mission
POB 30150
Salt Lake City UT 84130-0150
USA

Lastly, here is the information for packages in the mission:

Elder Sean Robert Russell
Mexico Cuernavaca Mission
Avenida Palmira #35
Fracc. Villas de Largo,
Colonia Palmira
62490 Cuernavaca, Morelos MEXICO

There you all have it. Thanks again for everything you all do. You are all such a wonderful blessing to me. My facebook and blog will be managed by the amazing momma Russell if you would like to see what's going on. Thanks again and I will see you all in two years!

Love,
Elder Russell